You may remember, a few weeks ago we asked you to provide us with feedback regarding EYFS transition in to school and the learning and support you received during lockdown in the last academic year. Thank you to all of the families who completed this, here is what you said...
This page of our website asks you to give your thoughts on our school on the Parent View website established by Ofsted.
We are continually trying to improve and part of this is listening to your views as parents. We know from our surveys that the overwhelming response to what we provide is very positive. We would like this to be reflected in the views that Ofsted consider prior to inspection.
Thank you for helping the school by adding your responses to Parent View – this will be very useful for us.
I am therefore asking you to take a few moments to complete the 12 Parent View questions. To make things easier we have prepared a simple set of instructions:
How to use Parent View
1. Go to Parent View by clicking on http://parentview.ofsted.gov.uk
2. Register using your e-mail address.
3. You will be sent a password by e-mail.
4. Log in to Parent View using your e-mail address and the password they sent you
5. Click on ‘give your views’ on the tool bar near the top of the screen.
6. To find us enter High Halden Church of England Primary School with the address Church Hill, High Halden. Then click on the correct school.
7. There is a question to answer about your use of Parent View then 2 boxes to tick.
8. You will now be asked 12 questions, one at a time. You make a response from ‘strongly agree’ to ‘don’t know’ by ticking boxes.
9. Submit your answers. You can update these at any time in the future and have previous responses over written.